Carbon Finish Spinner 2 Variable Voltage 1600mAh Kit NZ
- Product Code: SKU 3016
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax:NZ$90.00
Spinner II Battery Variable Voltage 1600mAh
Powerful and upgraded 1600mAh battery
Upgraded and stable PCB control head
More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
Dimension: 124.5(L) * 16.5(D) mm W:61.8g
Operating Voltage (output): 3.3-4.8V Charging voltage(input): 4.2V / 420mA
The Spinner II has a lot of improvements from the ?rst generation. We have combined all the features and advantages of the ?rst generation but at the same time created a totally new unique Spinner II.
- New upgraded and stable PCB control head
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mA, which makes the Spinner II even more powerful.
Visions strives to make the best electronic cigarette devices to help all vapors with a better solution!
1. Turn on/off the battery
• The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ?ve times in two seconds
• When the battery is off, the button ?ashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button ?ve times in two seconds
• When the battery is on, the button ?ashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button ?ve times in two seconds!
2. Set the voltage output
• Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
• The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
• Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
• The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ?ne-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
• Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully
3. Power indication
• Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
• If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power
• If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power
• If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
• The button ?ashes ?fteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged
4. Other important facts
• Short circuit protection - when battery is on, in case of a short circuit occurred which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button ?ashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are removed
• Working time protection - when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button ?ashes ?ve times and shut down the output instantly
• Charging time - Spinner II, for its large capacity of 1600mA, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.
• Spinner II, no different to regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mA output and a wall adapter of 500mA output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
*Failure to follow this procedure voids your warranty*
All Products are checked by the quality team for cracks and coil atomization throughly before posted.
All of SoftVapes products are covered with a 15 Day Guarantee. 'SoftVapes' recommends Purchasers should be aware that Electronic Cigarette Atomizers and Batteries, although made to the highest standards, are functional devices that may fail and deteriorate over a period of time more so if in daily use.
Must keep contact point between battery and atomizer always dry.
(An Atomizers lifespan is approx 14-80 days, and Batteries approx lifespan is 1-4 months).