Godsown International Ltd and www.softvapes.co.nz New Zealand Returns Policy
While the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for returns policy, returning the product for a refund or exchange within our stated days on each product. For a product to be returned under our policy, that product must be in a resaleable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective.
Restrictions and Exceptions
As a result of hygiene issues a refund or exchange is only available for the following products if the product is defective:
- Atomizer core (rebuildables)
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Godsown International Ltd and www.softvapes.co.nz. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the retailer has the right to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
There are five options available for our customers who would like to return a product -
If a product is unsatisfactory, we can offer to exchange it for another one (i.e. a different battery size) or another product of the same value. Please note, as mentioned above, products returned or exchanged must be in a resaleable condition with packaging intact and all labels etc returned with the item, also exchanges are not available on Clearomizer, except where the product is deemed faulty.
2. Money Back Guarantee
Our Money Back Guarantee is a key aspect of our business. A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase. Please note that product returned must be in resaleable condition unless faulty or otherwise deficient. The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to products:
3. Credit Note
The issuing of credit notes provides an alternative to a refund or exchange. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from any of Godsown International Ltd and www.softvapes.co.nz. Credit notes cannot be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $5.00.
If the returned product is still under warranty, the repair will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
Our Returns Policy
• Where you have simply changed your mind, you will be covered under Godsown International Ltd and www.softvapes.co.nz 7 day guarantee. This only applies to all purchases that are still in an as-new condition.
• All products returned must be in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging, along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the products. Products can not be returned if they have been engraved, modified, intentionally damaged, altered or sized.
• All purchases must be returned and inspected before any refund will be granted.
• Due to health regulations we are unable to refund any clearomizers. Any clearomizers purchased from www.softvapes.co.nz will be covered for any manufacturing faults.
• Where the products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either: (i) replace the products; or (ii) repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee; (iii) give you a full refund.
• Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear and any damaged caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.